CONSTRUCT IRAQ - ERBIL 2022
- Exhibition: Construct Iraq - Erbil 2022
- Exhibition Description: International Trade Fair for Construction Industry
- Website: constructiraq.net
- Exhibition Dates: 24-27 May, 2022
- Visiting Hours: 11.00 - 19.00
- Venue: Erbil International Fair / IRAQ
- Expected Exhibitors in 2022: 150
- Organizers: So Fuar
CONSTRUCT IRAQ FIGURES
- Number of editions organized: 4
- Total exhibition space: 10.000 sqm
- The number of exhibitors in 2021 edition: 88
- The origin of the exhibitors in 2021 exhibition: Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Turkey and United Arab Emirates
- Total number of visitors from outside of Erbil: 1661
- Total number of visitors : 4509
- Building Materials and Technologies
- Contracting Services
- Electrical Infrastructure
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) and Pump Systems
IRAQ CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
- The local manufacturing of building materials is insufficient, the materials are being provided by import.
- The main suppliers of cement are Turkey and Iran.
- In the Ceramic Industry Spain and Turkey's products are preferred, wheras in sanitary whereas; Egypt, UAE, and Turkey's products are most sought after.
- Apart from Turkish products, products from Italy, Greece, China and Pakistan are also generally available.
- Iraq is in need of the construction of nearly 2 million new houses.
- The total length of Iraq’s highways is 42,000 km, 85% of which are asphalt roads.
- According to the Ministry of Transport, a total amount of $ 40 billion investment is required for the renewal of the transport infrastructure and the elimination of deficiencies.
- It is planned that the Arabian Gulf will serve as a docking station for ships coming from China and have their goods exported to Europe via Turkey.
ENERGY AND POWER
- It is planned to construct new power plants (various types) with a capacity of 9.200 MW in Iraq. Iraq currently generates about 8,000 MW
of electricity yet it needs 14,000 to 15,000 MW (However it is predicted that the need would rise to up to 22,000 MW if industrial plants
and other investment projects come into operation.) According to another assessment, the country’s need of electricity will be 23,000
MW by the year 2030. Approximately 7.6 hours of electricity can be supplied from the public network to homes.
The average use of electricity with special facilities (generators) is up to 15-16 hours. However the average usage goes up to 19 hours in
Basra and 18 hours in Muthanna. Global giants such as GE, Siemens, Alstom, as well as companies from China, Turkey and Iran have
undertook the construction of power plants in Iraq.
WHY CONSTRUCT IRAQ - ERBIL 2022
- The only exhibiton in Iraq where globally known companies are participated.
- The most comprehensive construction industry exhibition in Iraq.
- It is organized with the participation of Iraqi authorities and state companies in addition to the biggest companies in the region.
- Time efficient services like stand construction, freight and accommodation are provided by the organizers.
- Between 9-12 sqm: • 1 table, 4 chairs • 1 counter
- Between 15-27 sqm: • 2 tables, 8 chairs • 2 counters
- 30 sqm and plus: • 3 tables, 12 chairs • 3 counter
- The followings are included for all stands, fascia board, carpeting, 3 socket extension cable, 1x1 cabin for stands 18 sqm and over. The promotional images for the panel will be prepared by the exhibitor
CUSTOM STAND DESIGN
We can design and build custom stands for you. You can choose from our stand catalogue, here are some examples. For more info please contact.
info [at] constructiraq.net
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Visitors policy:: Visitors under the age of 18 are not allowed to enter, registered visitors are allowed.
- Freight: Level Uluslararası Lojistik ve Organizasyon Hizmetleri A.S. - + 90 212 909 99 00 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stand construction: May 23, 2022 until 5:00 pm
- Exhibitor Badges: Exhibitor badges are collected from the organizers' stand, for e-badge admissions; detailed e-mail will be sent to the exhibitors.
2021 POSTSHOW REPORT
You can reach the results of the fair below.